If you're using Squarespace for your website provider and you've embedded a Flodesk form, you may see:
- Your form mysteriously disappear
- Reappear on refresh, then disappear again
- Load only sometimes
If this is the case, you'll most likely need to disable Ajax loading in your SquareSpace editor. Here's how:
- Log into your SquareSpace website
- In the Home Menu, click Design, and then click Site Styles.
- Scroll down to Site: Loading.
- Uncheck Enable Ajax Loading.
For more information, please visit the official SquareSpace help article on Ajax loading here.