An opt-in form is the way you collect subscribers from your top-of-funnel (i.e. website visitors, blog visitors, online store patrons, etc.) and move them into a segment in Flodesk.
You can create different types of embeddable forms that insert as HTML snippets into your website, blog, lead page, or online shop's code depending on your needs. Read more about embedding your form code here.
You can also create a Full Page form that doesn't need a website. Read about it here.
Please note: your form can only collect subscriber data and move this data into a segment you specify in Flodesk. In order to trigger a freebie email send or a welcome sequence once your subscribers are moved into the segment connected to your form, you'll need to create a workflow. Read about creating a workflow here.
- Types of opt-in forms
- Learn about segments and how to organize your forms
- Browsing the form template library
- Learning when to use each template and for what goal
- Customizing your form design
- Uploading an image to a form
- Customizing your form display preferences
- Setting up form completion actions
- Getting the HTML code snippets to embed on your site