Flodesk forms are your website’s best friend. They capture your visitors’ email addresses so you can build your list and start regularly sharing your brand message. And adding them to your Wix website couldn’t be easier.
The most common sign-up forms you find on websites are inline forms. They’re the ones that are embedded into website pages, blog posts, sidebars or footers. Unlike popup forms, they appear as a natural, built-in part of the web page and are displayed at all times.
How do you embed an inline form to your website? Just add two code snippets.
How to add an inline form to your Wix website
Step 1. Start by creating and customizing your inline form.
Step 2. At the end of the form customization steps, you'll get two code snippets. It will look something like the below image. You need to add these codes to your Wix website so that the form gets displayed and your subscribers can sign up.
Note: Both the header code and the inline code have to be added to your website. It’s not enough to add only one of them.
How to add the header code and inline code to your Wix website
As most Wix templates don’t give you access to directly add code to your site’s header code (that is, the <head> tag), you need to add both Flodesk code snippets into the same HTML iframe box on your page where you want the form to appear.
Step 1. Go to the page where you want to embed the inline form.
Step 2. Select the blue Add button on the left.
Step 3. Scroll down to More > Custom Embeds.
Step 4. Select HTML iframe.
Step 5. Click on Enter Code and copy & paste the Flodesk header code first and then add the inline code snippet right below it into this HTML iframe box.
Step 6. Save and publish.
Want to learn more? Check out the Wix support documentation on how to add HTML content.
Let's sum it up!
- If you’re serious about increasing your sales, building your brand and positioning yourself as a thought leader, be sure to add an inline form to your website.
- First, create an inline form. Next, copy both the header and inline code snippets that are generated for you.
- Go to the website page where you want to embed the inline form.
- Add an HTML iframe and paste in the Flodesk header code first, followed by the inline code snippet right below it.
- Start capturing visitors’ email addresses and sending out those beautiful emails!