Flodesk forms are your website’s best friend. They capture your visitors’ email addresses so you can build your list and start regularly sharing your brand message. And adding them to your Kajabi website couldn’t be easier.
The most common sign-up forms you find on websites are inline forms. They’re the ones that are embedded into website pages, blog posts, sidebars or footers. Unlike popup forms, they appear as a natural, built-in part of the web page and are displayed at all times.
How do you embed an inline form to your website? Just add two code snippets.
How to add an inline form to your Kajabi website
Step 1. Start by creating and customizing your inline form.
Step 2. At the end of the form customization steps, you’ll get two code snippets. It will look something like the below image. You need to add these codes to your Kajabi website so that the form gets displayed and your subscribers can sign up.
Note: Both the header code and the inline code have to be added to your website. It’s not enough to add only one of them.
How to add the header and inline code to your Kajabi website
Step 1. Copy both the Flodesk header and inline code snippets.
Step 2. In Kajabi, navigate to the page you want your form to appear on. Click Customize. Add a Custom Content block, then paste both code snippets into the Custom Code section.
Step 3. Click save.
Want to see how it’s done? Flodesk member Nicholette Styles made a tutorial to walk you through the process. Watch it below.
Let's sum it up!
- If you’re serious about increasing your sales, building your brand and positioning yourself as a thought leader, be sure to add an inline form to your website.
- First, create an inline form. To embed an inline form to your Kajabi website you have to add both the header code and the inline code that’s generated to your website.
- Copy the Flodesk header and inline code snippets.
- Add a Custom Content block to your webpage where you want the form to appear. Paste the header and inline code snippets into the Custom Code section within the Custom Content block.
- Start capturing visitors’ email addresses and sending out those beautiful emails!